The Village of Greenwich
The Village of Greenwich announces a competitive examination for the position of a Utility Worker…
Utility Worker, Fulltime, Year Round
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED: UNTIL REMOVED
Applications are available by CLICKING HERE or the Village office at 45 Main Street.
* Please note that completed applications will only be accepted in person. A resume and copy of all certifications along with the $5 test fee must accompany application no later than the date listed above.
* An assessment test will be held (TBA) at the Municipal Building located at 45 Main St. Greenwich.
*** PLEASE NOTE ON YOUR APPLICATION FOR WHAT POSITION(S) YOU ARE APPLYING ***
NATURE OF WORK:
The Village of Greenwich Utility Crew consists of Various duties performed in Water, Street, Sewer and Electric Departments and all aspects of Village Operations. Skills and knowledge in equipment operation and maintenance desired
- Shall be a high school graduate or hold a G.E.D. equivalent certificate; AND
- Shall be a citizen and resident of the United States; AND
- Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator’s license; may be required to obtain a Class B or higher Commercial Driver’s License; AND
- Upon appointment as a Utility Employee, willingness to pursue training as an electric lineman is required.
*A valid driver’s license and insurability under the Village fleet coverage as required.
*Must be able to pass a drug & alcohol test by a doctor and medical laboratory designated by and paid for by the Village of Greenwich.
The Village of Greenwich is an Equal Opportunity Employer