The Census Bureau is still actively recruiting, though in-person field operations are delayed.
Meanwhile, here are some helpful application details.
Apply at www.2020Census.gov/jobs
– Pay Rate for Huron County Census Takers (Enumerators) $16.50/Hr. + Mileage
– Mileage Reimbursement for Field Work (Approx. 57.5 cents/mile)
– Paid Training (Training Dates TBD)
– Flexible Schedules (Enter Weekly Availability; Part-time to Full-Time)
– Weekly Pay
– Enumerators use Census provided devices
– Assignment locations based off home address (Work in your own Community)
– Working Timeline (As hiring and training resume, more information will come available)
Our website www.2020Census.gov, has the most current information available regarding recruiting and response updates, so best to refer general questions here.
Michelle Kupec, Recruiter
Mansfield (Ohio) Census Office
U.S. Census Bureau
O: (567) 307-6600 | M: (904) 416-6624
Shape your future. START HERE > 2020census.gov